- I was born and raised in Southern California.
- Enlisted in the Army out of high school as a Fire Support Specialist, and deployed overseas with the 25 Airborne Infantry Division.
- Re-enlisted in the Army Reserves as an Intelligence Analyst and deployed a 2nd time supporting intelligence operations overseas.
- Currently enrolled in the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.
- Newly married and new to the Pacific Northwest.
My personal philosophy is centered on a strict code of ethics and morals; refined through over 8 years of military service, that guide every aspect of my personal and professional life. I aim to provide my customers an honest and professional level of service to help them reach their financial and retirement goals. Every individual has the right to a financially secure, dignified, and comfortable retirement; and I will help get you there!