LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM, FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN SALES?
Did you know the BABY BOOMER generation is starting to retire?
12,000 baby boomers are retiring daily and by 2030, the over-65 crowd will expand to 72 million people, up from 40 million in 2010.
How can you translate that into a successful CAREER?
The Medicare Exchange is looking for sales representatives and sales managers throughout Washington and Oregon. Candidates must be eager to learn, have high standards and a strong work ethic. As a sales representative or sales manager, you will market insurance products underwritten by many of the largest and most successful insurance companies in the industry. We need talented and ethical sales representative to help us market to the needs of the seniors in our area.
- The industry's highest level of Training and Support
- The opportunity to work with the industry's most competitive insurance carriers
- Response Mail Leads
- Turning 65 and Age 65+ Leads
- Daytime Appointments
- High Energy Sales Office
- Opportunities for Advancement and Teambuilding
- Highly Competitive Commissions
- Residual income year after year from policy renewals
- Our agents average$60,000 their first year!
- Our third year agents average over $100,000 per year
Contact our Regional Recruiter @ 253-244-5520